YKY super capacitor, also known as electrochemical capacitor, electric double layer capacitor, gold capacitor and farad capacitor, is an electrochemical element developed in the 1970s and 1980s to store energy through polarized electrolyte. It is different from the traditional chemical power supply. It is a power supply with special performance between traditional capacitors and batteries. It mainly relies on double electric layers and redox pseudocapacitor charges to store electric energy. However, there is no chemical reaction in the process of energy storage, which is reversible, because this supercapacitor can be charged and discharged hundreds of thousands of times repeatedly.
Rated voltage （V）
Operating temperature range
-40 ℃ ~85 ℃
Charging unit protection
Charge and discharge unit protection
Advantages of super capacitor:
(1) The charging speed is fast, and it can reach more than 95% of its rated capacity after charging for 10 seconds to 10 minutes;
(2) Long cycle service life, deep charging and discharging cycle times can reach 1~500000 times, without "memory effect";
(3) High current discharge capacity, high energy conversion efficiency, small process loss, high current energy cycle efficiency ≥ 90%;
(4) High power density, up to 300W/KG~5000W/KG, equivalent to 5~10 times of the battery;
(5) There is no pollution during the composition, production, use, storage and disassembly of raw materials, which is an ideal green power supply;
(6) The charging and discharging circuit is simple, without the charging circuit like the charging battery, with high safety factor and maintenance free for long-term use;
(7) Excellent ultra-low temperature characteristics, wide temperature range - 40 ℃~+70 ℃;
(8) It is convenient to detect, and the residual power can be read directly;
(9) The capacity range is usually.
It is widely used in tire pressure monitoring system, ETC (toll collection system), automatic instrument and meter equipment, oil wells, mines and mines, anti-theft alarm of medical equipment, wireless communication, marine lifesaving, aviation, aerospace, navigation electronic intelligent electricity meters, water meters, heat meters, gas meters, memory backup clock power supply, data backup power supply, smoke alarm, temperature monitor, positioning device, ocean telemetry system, etc.
1. The operating temperature of lithium-ion capacitors should not exceed the upper or lower limit of the rated temperature (-20 degrees to +55 degrees)
2. Lithium-ion capacitors should be used at nominal voltage. At the same time, in order to prolong the service life of the product, it is recommended that the monomer be used within the range of "rated voltage" (2.5v-3.8v).
3. Please confirm the polarity of lithium-ion capacitors before use, and avoid reverse connection.
4. The external ambient temperature has a heavy impact on the life of lithium-ion capacitors, please keep away from heat sources.
5. Do not directly touch water, oil, acid or alkali for lithium ion capacitors.
6. Do not knead, nail, or disassemble Li-ion capacitors.
7. Do not discard lithium-ion capacitors at will. When discarding, please dispose of them in accordance with national environmental protection standards.
1. During the transportation of lithium-ion capacitors, avoid violent vibration, kneading, rain and chemical corrosion, and handle with care.
2. Lithium-ion capacitors should not be placed in places with a relative humidity of more than 85% or containing toxic gases. In such an environment, the leads and casings are susceptible to moisture and corrosion, resulting in an open circuit of the ultra-fast rechargeable battery.
3. If the lithium-ion capacitor needs to be stored for a long time, please store it in a place with a temperature of -40~35 degrees, a relative humidity below 50%, and good ventilation.