Coverage of supercapacitors
The scientific name of super capacitor is electronic double-layer capacitor. Different from the traditional nano dielectric capacitor with high capacitance value, super capacitor does not use the traditional solid electrolyte. The energy density of super capacitor is higher than that of ordinary capacitor and smaller than that of lithium battery. Its power density is less than that of ordinary capacitors and greater than that of lithium batteries.
Super capacitor, also known as electric double layer capacitor, is a new type of energy storage device. It has the characteristics of short charging time, long service life, good temperature characteristics, energy conservation and green environmental protection;
The application fields of supercapacitors include:
1. Tax controlled machine, tax controlled fuel dispenser, vacuum switch, smart meter, remote meter reading system, instruments and meters, digital camera, handheld computer, electronic door lock, remote switch, clock chip of cordless telephone, static random memory, data transmission system and other micro current powered backup power supply.
2. Smart meters (smart electricity meter, smart water meter, smart gas meter and smart heat meter) are used as the starting power supply of solenoid valves;
3. Solar warning lights, beacon lights and other solar products instead of rechargeable batteries;
4. Replace rechargeable batteries in small rechargeable products such as hand-operated power generation flashlight;
5. Driving power supply for electric toy motor, voice IC, LED illuminator and other low-power electrical appliances.
Supercapacitor is a new type of energy storage device between traditional capacitor and battery. It has the advantages of high power density, large capacity, long service life, maintenance free, economy and environmental protection.